AICHR Indonesia in collaboration with General Elections Network for Disability Access (AGENDA) and ASEAN Disability Forum (ADF) is organizing a series of four bi-weekly webinars on advancing the protection of disability rights in ASEAN in the context of post-pandemic on Monday at 09.00 – 12.00 Bangkok/Jakarta time
Mark your calendar 🗓
May 3 Third webinar on maximizing digital technology to improve the rights of persons with disabilities during the pandemic.
- Ms. Cai Cai, Chief of Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, UNESCAP
- Ms. Sandrayati Moniaga, Coordinator for Study and Research, National Human Rights Commission, Indonesia
- Ms. Sofi Soeria Atmadja, Head of Regional Affairs, Center of International Affairs, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Indonesia
- Mr. Thongchanh Inthachak, Director of Disability Mainstreaming Advisory Service (DMAS) Center, Laos
- Mr. Ken Chua, Founder of (these)abilities, Singapore
Sign language interpretation and closed captions are provided during the webinars.
This event series is supported by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Australian Government.